You might be entitled to compensation if you suffered harm due to a medical professional’s negligence or inaction. With more than 200 years of combined experience, our medical malpractice attorneys can handle even the most challenging cases. This means that we are well-equipped to represent you and manage your case. We’ll exert every effort to obtain the funds you require and are due.
US Legal Law has been fighting for New York’s victims of medical malpractice for decades. We take great pride in our reputation as a hardworking and dedicated law firm. We could assist you if a medical professional’s negligence caused an injury. Please make an appointment for a free, no-obligation consultation by contacting our New York office immediately. We can take your call 24/7, every day of the week.
Professional Attorney in Island, NY.
Cases involving medical malpractice are frequently trickier than regular personal injury cases. To ensure that they are qualified to treat your illnesses and injuries, doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals must complete specialized training and meet state licensing requirements. However, only some training can guarantee that every negative outcome will not occur. Special rules are in effect as a result. By prohibiting “frivolous” lawsuits for damages, New York laws typically aim to protect hospitals and physicians. However, holding a doctor accountable is critical when their error has caused you real harm.
Our skilled personal injury attorneys at US Legal Law Island, NY, will handle every aspect of your case. We will:
- Look for and examine all of your medical records, including notes made by your medical team;
- Hire medical experts to testify about the doctor’s error and whether that error was reasonable in the circumstances;
- Ensure that the complex procedural and paperwork requirements in medical malpractice cases are satisfied;
- And investigate to determine what caused your injury or illness. Demand from the insurance companies a just compensation award by working with financial and medical experts.
- Act as a barrier between you and the insurance companies and defense attorneys who may attempt to intimidate you into accepting a settlement that is less than you are entitled to.
- If necessary, speak up during your trial to protect your rights.
You are more than a file number in the office of US Legal Law Island, NY. Our injury lawyers personally handle your case and invest the necessary time in getting to know you. We are known for going above and beyond to secure your required funding.
Damages Available For Victims of Medical Negligence
We know how critical it is to seek prompt, high-quality medical care when ill or injured. Negligent medical care puts your most valuable asset—your health—in danger. Careless actions or omissions by your doctor can be costly and emotionally traumatic.
At US Legal Law Island, NY, we fight to secure the just settlement you require to proceed. All present and future medical expenses associated with the harm brought on by your doctor’s negligence should be covered by that compensation.
- Any expenses incurred as a result of treating your worsening condition, such as those incurred for home modifications, medical equipment, and physical therapy;
- Lost earnings and income
- Find it difficult to earn money in the future
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- Distress emotionally
- If medical error caused the death of a loved one, you might be entitled to wrongful death compensation.
- True financial compensation for the loss of good health is impossible. It might offer a means of future self-defense. Call immediately for a free consultation to learn more about your legal options.
Get in Touch With a Professional New York City Medical Malpractice Attorney Today.
It can be overwhelming and traumatic to learn that a reputable healthcare professional committed a medical error that negatively impacted your health. A knowledgeable medical malpractice attorney can fight to get you the necessary financial assistance.
US Legal Law Island, NY, closely collaborates with patients and their families who have suffered because of medical malpractice. To arrange a free case review with a medical malpractice lawyer, contact our US Legal Law Island, NY office immediately.